Neomar Consulting policy on personal or confidential data collected and processed through its websites
- The information collected:
3.1. Information gathered automatically such as:
- identification of telecommunications network end or telecommunications system that was used by the user;
- information on starting, finishing and scope of each use of Services or Products, NEOMAR CONSULTING websites and the Shop;
- the user’s internet protocol (IP) which the user uses to connect to the Internet;
- the user’s browser type and version; operating system type and version;
- the URL address that referred the user to NEOMAR CONSULTING website;
- information about user demographics, localisation, interests and behaviour on the website;
- information on the user’s transaction status when the user purchases via the NEOMAR CONSULTING online shop or requests free materials via online forms.
3.2. Information the user provides by:
- filling in NEOMAR CONSULTING contact, registration, order or other forms;
- submitting a question about products and/or services via NEOMAR CONSULTING websites;
- requesting more detailed information about products and/or services;
- buying on NEOMAR CONSULTING website and providing personal and company details, address and other data;
- subscribing to newsletters;
- requesting or subscribing to other materials (e.g. articles, market news), promotional or informational alerts and communication;
- leaving comments or messages on the NEOMAR CONSULTING websites or NEOMAR CONSULTING forums, chats or bulletin boards.
3.3. Registering and filling in forms on NEOMAR CONSULTING websites are optional. By choosing not to register or not to provide personal information, the user can still use the websites. They may not, however, be able to purchase products or receive certain free materials.
3.4. The examples of personal or company information that NEOMAR CONSULTING collects are: e-mail, salutation, first name, last name, job title, company, www address, core business, address, city, zip code, country, telephone number, sectors of interest.
3.5. Google and other providers of cookies:
- Other providers, including Google, are displaying NEOMAR CONSULTING advertisements on websites.
- It is possible to resign from using Google cookies by following the instruction posted on Google Advertising site: www.google.com/settings/ads. It is also possible to resign from using cookies of other providers, following the instruction on Network Advertising Initiative site: www.networkadvertising.org/choices
- Free materials and subscriptions - the newsletters and other marketing, informative or promotional materials that the user may download/subscribe to on the NEOMAR CONSULTING websites is a double opt-in offer. The user downloads/subscribes to those by explicitly providing NEOMAR CONSULTING with the user’s e-mail address and additional information on the forms designed for that purpose.
- Buying in NEOMAR CONSULTING Online Shop - buying in NEOMAR CONSULTING online shop is a two-stage process.
1. After choosing the products that the user would like to buy, the user provides NEOMAR CONSULTING with all the information necessary to process the order, except for payment information (i.e. the user’s credit card details) which are not stored in the shop. All the order information is transmitted over the Internet using a secure SSL connection. NEOMAR CONSULTING protects the security of the user’s personal information from unauthorized access.
2. If the user decides to pay online with the credit card, the user is redirected, also via an SSL secure connection, to the website of the professional secure Internet credit card authorization centre. Only there does the user give the credit card number and other necessary details. NEOMAR CONSULTING does not have access to nor stores any of the information. The user can thus be sure that his most sensitive payment data will remain totally confidential. Any questions regarding payment procedures and order placement can be answered by the NEOMAR CONSULTING Sales Department (from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm on +40722697705 or at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Unsubscribing and access to the data - the user has right to access and change his personal data and corporate information; the user also may unsubscribe at any time from any of the newsletters, marketing, commercial and promotional materials and other communication. If the user does not wish to continue any communication with NEOMAR CONSULTING, is requested to notify NEOMAR CONSULTING by sending an e-mail with such request to email@example.com If the user does not wish to continue receiving e-mailings or NEOMAR CONSULTING subscriptions only, is requested to notify NEOMAR CONSULTING by using the unsubscribe link included in each e-mailing or e-newsletter from NEOMAR CONSULTING or by sending an e-mail entitled “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limitations of liability - NEOMAR CONSULTING is not responsible for any errors and omissions or the results obtained from the use of information presented in NEOMAR CONSULTING products, services, news, analyses, on NEOMAR CONSULTING websites and in other materials. NEOMAR CONSULTING guarantees that the information is based on the analysis and research carried out by NEOMAR CONSULTING alone and based on the independent and reliable sources of data. NEOMAR CONSULTING websites include links to other websites and NEOMAR CONSULTING is not responsible for any actions of third parties managing or owning these websites.
NEOMAR CONSULTING SRL
9, Brezoianu Street, ap.11
055020 - Bucharest
Registered under no: J40/21085/1994
VAT Code: RO-6502952
The amount of NEOMAR CONSULTING's nominal capital: RON 200.00