Clarify your all the issues before taking an important decision.
Through its studies Neomar Consulting provides a complete overview on your target market. You can have a detailed planning of your new investment and elaborate a realistic business plan, avoiding unnecessary expenses.
A quick check-list for a successful market entry:
This is the key information you need before a marking a decision to enter a new market. This is the standard information that Neomar Consulting delivers in a typical market entry study:
Target market size and its medium term forecast
Competition – how powerful it is and which are its plans? Market shares.
Clients’ needs and buying behavior
Market prices and their future evolution.
Key factors and driving forces influencing the market.
We will provide a range of indicators and even recommendations that will help you identify the best decision immediately.
Previous market entry studies realized by Neomar Consulting:
- Market entry study for Metinvest Holding - the 4th largest company in Eastern Europe. Neomar Consulting advised the company regarding its market entry strategy in Romania. Information delivered included also the following reports: distributors of steel, steel market – flat products, steel market – long products.
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) for Teraplast (click to download IPO documentation – see p. 26-38)
- IPO for Alumil (click to download IPO documentation – see pages 44-48)
- Market entry study for Plastsistem in order to open a sandwich panel factory.
- Market entry study for Grestincom in order to support the decision for marking an investment of est. 15M euro in a painting installation for producing prepainted galvanized steel sheets
- Market entry study to support enlargement of the production capacity of Oltchim – Ramplast Division (PVC profiles).
Other studies accompannied technical documentation submitted to financing authorities (banks, private equity funds, public authorities) by our clients. Please contact us for further references.