Cart is empty.
It costs 8 times more to attract a new customer than to retain an existing one
Monitor closely your needs and customer satisfaction! Act before it is too late.
- Identify exactly preferences of your customers and competition as well as their attitudes towards your company compared to the competition.
- Create the foundation for a corporate culture focused on aligning the company to clients’ requirements.
- Define a set of measurable objectives in relation to the level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct a comparative analysis of your company and its competition alignment to client’s request.
A satisfied customer:
- Stays loyal to your company
- Will strongly recommend your products / company to others
- Is willing to pay a higher price for products / services (perceives a higher value and a lower risk)
Methodologies applied for customer satisfaction surveys
- Face to face interviewing
- Telephone interviews
- Online interviews
- Hybrid interviews (online + telephone)